Travel arranger centre
Learn how Egencia makes it easy to arrange business travel for others
Welcome back to travel: The latest information you need for corporate travel
Egencia is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation. Here are some key resources to help you:
- Take a quick refresher course on how to utilise our travel tools
- What you need to know regarding Brexit: general actions that all travellers need to take
- Please modify or cancel directly via the Egencia website or mobile app, or use this online form. Here’s how to cancel your trip online.
- Visit the Help Centre for the latest news on country entry requirements, guidance on cancelling your trip and tips to stay safe.
- See the latest airline, hotel and rail flexible cancellation policies.
Get ready to book business trips for your travellers
- Log in to your Egencia account or retrieve your password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Update traveller profiles with information such as seating and meal preferences, loyalty scheme member information, passport number, mobile number and emergency contact information.
- Book flights, choose seats and pay for baggage.
- Redeem your business travellers' airline credits directly on the Egencia website in the case of changed or cancelled flights.
- Book hotels and add corporate travellers’ membership programme information (if not already added).
- Arrange travel for your group or guest.
- Approve business trip requests from your email, the Egencia website or the Egencia app.
- Set up an alternative approver, so there’s no downtime in the case of an approver’s absence.
Improve employee and executive travel experiences
- Promote the Egencia app for iOS or Android. Your business travellers will enjoy a leisure-like booking experience when booking and managing their business trips.
- Encourage your business travellers to add hotels when they book their trip for additional travel savings and perks with special add-on promotions.
- CIBT—an Egencia partner and the world’s largest global visa provider—will inform your business traveller if they need to obtain a visa for their trip (EMEA only).
Get your business travellers on the road
- Online check-in opens 24–48 hours before flight departure. The Egencia app will remind your business travellers to check in and redirect them to the airline’s check-in page.
- Change Egencia flights or hotels directly online or through the app
- Cancel trips—including flights, hotels, rail bookings or car hires—online or through the app with just a few clicks.
- Manage your group bookings directly on the Egencia website, by whole group or individual traveller.
Once travellers are back home
- Access all receipts and invoices from a business trip on the Egencia website with a single click for streamlined travel expense reporting.
- Get help pursuing compensation in the case of delayed or canceled Egencia flights with Air Help (if your company is enrolled).
Need more help or support as a travel arranger?
Egencia mobile app
The Egencia app delivers the information business travellers, travel arrangers, approvers, and travel managers need, with the efficiency and flexibility to book, manage, and view their business trips.
Stay connected to your trip and enjoy exclusive privileges, available only on the Egencia app.